Saturday, May 09, 2009

Grilled Corn on the Cob


I made a Pork roast in the crock pot today, so I decided to grill up some corn on the cob! My favorite way to eat corn. This is the first time Ive left some of the husks attached to make a nice little handle and it gives it a great presentation as well. I will do this in the future now. This is a very easy simple recipe.

Grilled Corn on the Cobb

4 ears of sweet corn, in husks
2 Tbsp butter, melted
salt and pepper to taste

Preheat a grill to high heat. Remove the outer husks of the corn, then leave the inner husks attached to make a nice little handle for holding it. Brush the corn with melted butter, then sprinkle with salt and pepper. When the grill is ready, place on the grill and turn the heat down to medium. Try not to get the husks grilled, because they burn faster than the corn. Turn the corn as it cooks and keep brushing it with more melted butter. Its done when the corn is golden browned, 10-15 minutes.

1 comment:

dadcrashcourse said...

Hey I tried the recipe and it was fantastic! It was so good, I posted it on my own blog with a link back to yours. My blog is: http://mansmarts.blogspot.com/

I can't wait to cook this again this weekend!